Translate

quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Brazilian Mother mad at Demi Lovato

Lovatic: Hey mom, what are you talking about Demi Lovato?
Mother: Demi Lovato does not pay your bill
Lovatic: So what?
Mother: So, tell her to bring the money for you to pay your bill.
Lovatic: But... I like her and I am going to her concert and I'll pay whatever it takes!
Mother: Demi Lovato will not pay your bill, honey!!!
Lovatic: Why have not you gave me the money for my engligh course?
Mother: I will not give you the money, go ask Demi Lovato.
Lovatic: But mom! Demi Lovato pays only dollars.
Friend: Instead of sending letters to Demi, send the internet bill.
Mother: I am going to send the internet bill to Demi, because he spends only seeing Demi. Give me money, Demi Lovato.
Lovatic: Mom, sing "Heart Attack".
Friend: Sing "girl on fire".
 They sing.
Mother : Who is going to pay Alexandre's bill? It is Demi Lovato!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário